giovedì 10 gennaio 2013

Condé Nast Publications Vogue research... and the winner is... Muna!

Vogue
How lovely! So fun!! I still can not believe it! Yesterday I received an email telling me that I am the winner of Condé Nast Publications Vogue research for taking part in some of the recent Vogue research. I'm really lucky no doubt about it!


I have won the main prize of £150 worth of shopping vouchers for the department store of my choice – Selfridges, House of Fraser or John Lewis!!! 


Ohhhh what I could say???!! J'adore Vogue!!!
Now I'm totally thrilled to choose in which of these three temples of shopping I want to spend my voucher and most importantly, what I want to buy??!!!
I Love Mr Selfridges
I really adore Selfridges, the store voted as the best department store in the world, with all the latest designer collections, must-have toys & gifts for all the family, when I see his yellow goodies bag I really get mad!

On the other hand I do not know much about the John Lewis stores, renowned for its inspiring range of quality products, and maybe this is a good opportunity to discover it!
I really don't know about the House of Fraser store and and at first glance does not seem like a lot in my style ... so I'll probably focus my efforts for shopping on the other two.

So, some of you want to suggest a must-have of the season not to pass up? although I admit that I have a long long list from which to comb through and I am sure I will find something absolutely fantastic to gift me ... here are some things that might be interested in the price range of the prize...take a look and let me know!




NINE WEST Feller patent leather courts 
RACHEL ZOE Denise metallic leather platform sandals

MELISSA + VIVIENNE WESTWOOD Lady Dragon II rubber slingback court shoes
MCQ ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Embossed leather pouch
John Lewis Cashmere cardigan
Lulu Guinness Wanda stripes small shoulder bag

Whistles Wooster tote bag
Ralph Lauren Double breast cardigan

MCQ ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Mesh bodycon dress










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...